Last Updated May 1, 2018
1. What Information Do We Collect?
- Personally-Identifiable Information: We may collect personally identifiable information when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us, for example when you request a demonstration, register to receive a newsletter, or otherwise provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name, phone number, year of birth, or other information.CLARA does not consider personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual. We collect and use your personally-identifiable information to operate and improve our Service, to process your transactions, to provide customer service, and to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, Service and technology. You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain parts of the Service may not be available to you.
- Non-Personally-Identifiable Information: We may collect and aggregate non-personally identifiable information, such as a website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, hardware types, geographic location, and access times and durations. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the Service content or pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the Service.
2. What Do We Do With The Information That We Collect?
- CLARA will use the personally identifiable information directly provided by you solely for the purpose for which you have provided it, whether it be to register, use the Service, communicate with us, etc. We may share this information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as processing information requests, displaying stored data you access, to assist us in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service they provide, will be required to maintain the confidentiality of the information, and will be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.We may also use the information you provide to contact you for reasons related to your submitted content, use of the Service, or in reply to a communication to us. Additionally, we may periodically send you email or text messages or call your mobile number regarding existing or prospective products and services, or to obtain information to better understand our users. You can opt out of such non-transactional communications at any time.
- CLARA or our third-party partners will use non-personally-identifiable information to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from our users to administer our content in order to improve the Service. We may also perform statistical analysis of user behavior in order to measure interest in our online products and services for product development purposes.
- Disclosure: As a general rule, CLARA will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except under one of the following circumstances: we have your permission; we determine in good faith that it is legally required to be revealed by any relevant statute, regulation, ordinance, rule, administrative or court order, decree, or subpoena; information revealed during the course of CLARA’s enforcement of the policies and procedures of the Service, its application, and/or website; information that we determine must be disclosed to correct what we believe to be false or misleading information or to address activities that we believe to be manipulative, deceptive or otherwise a violation of law; where you are otherwise notified at the time we collect the data; where we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested; when such disclosure is made subject to confidentiality restrictions in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business conducted by CLARA. CLARA may share the non-personally identifiable information that CLARA gathers, in aggregate form only, with advertisers and other partners.
3. Children’s Policy
The Terms of Service clearly provide that Users must be (i) 18 or older. CLARA does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected any personal information from a user under the age of 13, we will attempt to identify and delete that information from our database.
4. International Usage
The Service is owned by CLARA and may be accessed in the United States and abroad. For data protection purposes, CLARA is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of data. Information collected may be retained, and may be stored, processed, accessed, and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction. If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States. By using the Service, application and/or website, you consent to such transfer.
5. How Does A User Change Or Update Information?
6. Security and Encryption
We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information. No method of transmission over the internet, mobile technology, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Therefore, while we endeavor to maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality of the information that we collect online, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our Service has security measures in place designed to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption that encodes information for such transmissions. All Service information is maintained on secure servers. Access to stored data is protected by multi-layered security controls including firewalls, role-based access controls and passwords. You are responsible to keep your password secure.
7. Changes to This Policy